- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup Train Kind Vanilla Protein Powder
- Pinch fine sea salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1/3 cup melted then cooled coconut oil
- 1 cup non-dairy milk - we used Almond
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup frozen raspberries
1. Preheat your oven to 185C and line a 9×9″ (or similar size) square tin. Grease on top of the parchment paper.
2. In a large mixing bowl, stir together the flour, protein powder, sea salt, baking powder and sugar
3. In another smaller bowl, add the nut butter (if it’s thick/difficult to stir, pop it into the microwave for 20 seconds to soften), the oil and the non-dairy milk, then whisk.
4. Pour the wet mixture into the dry bowl and mix until a thick batter appears. If it seems a little thick, add a splash more milk!
5. Stir in the raspberries until evenly distributed.
6. Pour the batter into the lined tin and spread out using a spatula.
7. Place in the oven to bake for 30 minutes until golden brown around the edges or until a skewer comes out clean. Take out and let them cool for 30 mins to 1 hour, then chop into 9 squares and enjoy! Store in an airtight container for unto 5 days.