· 1/4 cup coconut oil (melted)
· 3 large eggs
· 1/3 cup almond milk
· 1 tsp vanilla extract
· 1 ripe banana mashed
· 1/4 cup self raising flour
· 1/3 Train Kind vanilla protein powder
· 1 tsp baking powder
· 1/2 tsp sea salt
· 1 cup chopped fresh strawberries
· 3 tbsp maple syrup optional
1. Heat a large pan to medium - medium high heat. Add 1 tbsp coconut oil to the pan to coat.
2. Melt 1/4 cup coconut oil, and mix together in a large bowl with eggs, milk, vanilla, and mashed banana. Combine all ingredients until smooth.
3. In a smaller bowl, mix together dry ingredients: flour, protein powder, baking powder, and sea salt. Add dry ingredients to wet and continue to mix until well combined. Batter will be fairly thick.
4. Spoon batter onto pan to and shape into 3-4 inch diameter discs or circles. Cook for approximately 2 minutes per side, or until golden brown and cooked through. You may need to continue adding more coconut oil to pan, after each batch of pancakes.
5. Top with fresh strawberries and a drizzle of maple syrup (optional).